Maria lives in Austria and speaks perfect German on a native level. She has a Master’s and Bachelor’s degree in Foreign Languages, with honours and loves clasic music, plays the piano and harp.
She is a very patient and dedicated german teacher who prepares every class carefully. She has been teaching German for several years and the students are very happy with her lessons. Maria teaches students with very diverse profiles such as doctors, engineers, computer scientists, children, etc. in the USA, Europe and Latin America.
Her teaching methodologies:
- Establishing a good grammatical and vocabulary base
- Practice and improve your pronunciation
- A learning plan to achieve the objectives
- To adapt the methodologies to the specific needs of each student.
- To expand and practice vocabulary.
In her classes Maria not only focuses on teaching, she also helps students gain confidence and overcome their fears, one of the key factors in learning a language like german.
In the first class we set the objectives and design a plan that fits your learning pace.
- Conversation classes
- Grammar classes. She is a great expert in German grammar.
- Interview preparation
- Classes for children
- Individual classes adapted to the students’ objectives.
- Trial lessons of 30 minutes 8 Euro.
- Individual classes 100% adapted to the objectives of the students from 28 Euro. She also offers class packs with discounts.
- Rates for conversation classes, classes for two students and small groups, please consult.
In her video presentation, Maria speaks in several languages (Italian, French, German, English and Spanish). Subtitles in English.