The owner of this website whose data is detailed in the corresponding Legal Notice, in compliance with the provisions of article 22.2 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on services of the information society and electronic commerce (LSSICE), as amended by Royal Decree-Law 13/2012, of March 30, which transposes Directive 2002/58 / EC, regarding the processing of personal data and the protection of privacy in the sector, into the Spanish legal system of electronic communications, informs you of the following:
- DEFINITION AND FUNCTION OF COOKIES
What are cookies? Cookies are files that are downloaded to your computer or terminal when accessing our website. Cookies allow us, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize the user.
- WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES DOES OUR WEBSITE USE?
The types of cookies used by this website are the following:
– Own cookies: These are those that we send to your computer or terminal from our website.
– Third-party cookies: These are those that are sent to your computer or terminal from a domain or a web page that is not managed by us, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
– Session cookies: They are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while accessing our website.
– Persistent cookies: They are a type of cookies in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a certain period of time, and can range from a few minutes to several years.
– Analysis cookies: Those that are well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of our website. For this we analyze the navigation on our website in order to improve the offer of products or services we offer.
III. ARE COOKIES ANONYMOUS?
- COOKIES ADMINISTRATION
You as a user can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer. For your convenience, below you will find information provided by the developers of the main browsers on the management of cookies:
Mozilla, https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-sitios-web-raw preferences
If you disable cookies, you may not be able to make use of all the functionalities of the web.
- TYPE OF COOKIES USED AND PURPOSE.
In relation to third-party cookies on the website https://germanteachertobias.com/ only uses Google Analytics, for the analysis of various anonymous aspects of user visits to our website. This cookies includes the pages visited, the time spent on the page, the version of the browser used, the date and time, the characteristics of which are detailed below:
If you want to have more information about what these cookies are going to be used for, click here: https://www.google.es/intl/es/analytics/
SAW. UNINSTALLATION OF COOKIES
All modern browsers offer the facility to change cookie settings. These settings are typically found in the “options” or the “Preferences” menu of your chosen browser. Below you will find a list of links that will provide help to change the cookie settings:
- Internet Explorer: Tools → Internet Options → Privacy → Settings http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitioswe
- Google Chrome: Settings → Show advanced options → Privacy → Content settings http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=95647
- Firefox: Tools → Options → Privacy → History → Custom Settings
- Safari: Preferences → Security
For more information, consult the help of your browser. http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
VII. UPDATES AND CHANGES IN THE COOKIES POLICY
This Cookies Policy may be modified based on legislative requirements; therefore users are advised to visit this policy periodically.